Search This Blog

Thursday, 1 March 2018

New Playground


Writing Sample Term 1

Literacy Learning Progressions:
  • Create content mostly relevant to a topic and includes some details.
  • Publish where appropriate in a variety of ways including digital media.
  • Use basic text structure (i.e beginning, middle, end)

Wow! The new playground is amazing and it's so cool.
 I climbed up up up to the tippy top of the web.
Then down down down because there were too many people up there.
There was some tricky climbing parts for me because some of them were to big and some were to small.
I was happerly playing by myself most of the time, but then Ruby came so I played with her for a bit.
My favourate part was a bit funny to me because I was trying to climb up the climbing rope but the tiny circles were too small.
I love the new playground because it's so cool!!!

I think I did well because .. My story is long and it has lots of details.

My next step is ... to learn how to do the swinging bars properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment